Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 10, 2015

villa for rent in Thao Dien


Phu My Hung Villa for rent located in Phu My Hung area in District 7, one of the most beautiful and luxurious residential areas of Phu My Hung
Phu My Hung Villa for rent has been renovated into a beautiful living space. It is a home that reflects high class standards.Phu My Hung Villa for rent can be rented as semi- or fully furnished.
Full Facilities includes: Private swimming pool, Playground for kid, garden yard
Please contact us now for best deal from the owner about this Villa


Phu Gia Villa for rent in PHU MY HUNG, HCM, 3 bedroom, fully furnished, 3 bedrooms. 360 m2, high-class facilities: Swimming pool, tennis court.
Location: District 7 (Phu My Hung)
Bedrooms: 3
Usable area 360 m2
Status:Available
Rental : 4000 USD/Month
if you need any more information, please do not hesitate to call me at my direct line

CITIHOUSE GROUP
Address: 292 Ung Van Khiem Str, Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist, HCM City, Vietnam.
Email: [email]citihousegroup@gmail.com[/email].
Hotline: 0902 410 300 - 0902 704 940- Tel: (84.8) 3520 7646.

Website :  villa for rent

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © . Căn hộ estella - Posts · Comments
Powered by Blogger